DAYS & TIME CLASS STARTS:
MWF: 1 PM
Tues, Thurs: 11:45 AM
Mon, Wed: 9:55 AM
1. Quote a political sound bite you heard and state your immediate reaction to
it as best you can remember.
2. Listen to the evening news and make a list of the time in seconds and minutes
allocated to each politician's statement.
3. Listen to the evening news and list how much time in seconds and minutes given
to "good news" versus "not so good news."
1. Are you a print media or visula media person? Explain.
2. Explain what each of the following statements mean to you:
a. The future isn't what it used to be.
b. The past isn't what it used to be.
c. Reality isn't what it used to be.
IF YOU NEED E-MAIL VERIFICATION OF SUBMISSION, PLEASE PLACE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS HERE: