DAYS & TIME CLASSES START:
MWF: 1 PM
Tues, Thurs: 11:45 AM
Mon, Wed: 9:55 AM
1. What are some "right questions" to ask about your legislators?
2. Imagine you are running for a seat in Congress (as hard as that may be). Write
a fifteen second speech to air on television to convince people to vote for you.
Beware--I may time it to determine your points!
1. Explain why all politics could be considered local.
2. Describe how you personally would go about getting legislation passed that you
3. In just a few sentences explain why, if you had to make a choice, you would rather
be the President or a member of Congress.
IF YOU NEED E-MAIL VERIFICATION OF SUBMISSION, PLEASE PLACE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS HERE: