DAYS & TIME CLASSES START:
MWF: 1 PM
Tues, Thurs: 11:45 AM
Mon, Wed: 9:55 AM
1. Explain why you think George Bush, the Younger's, statement that Dr. Kirshner
quotes at the beginning of Essay VII makes some people laugh and others
2. What is your feeling about a judicial system that is designed to resolve conflict?
3. Showing a knowledge of the differences in how a jury is expected to reach
a decision in a civil suit and a criminal suit, explain which type of jury you
would prefer to serve on and why.
1. Create three lawsuits that you would consider frivolous and explain why.
2. If you were a judge would you be a judicial activist or a judicial self-restraintist.
3. Explain your views on our adversarial legal system.
IF YOU NEED E-MAIL VERIFICATION OF SUBMISSION, PLEASE PLACE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS HERE: